Friday, September 29, 2006

Paid To Blog?

This is amazing. I am at work and getting paid to blog. Well, not exactly.
The rest of our class is hard at work studying for the very deceptive
Virginia insurance exam. Since I already possess same I need not study. The company websites that I am supposted to be visiting won't let me in. So I blog. Yeterday I spent visiting "next blog".
Wanda, sitting next to me spent the day looking at dog sites.
After using dial up at home the connection here at Patrick Henry Community College computer lab seems to go at warp speed.

4 Comments:

Blogger The MacBean Gene said...

Not even if your were geting paid?

7:16 AM  
Blogger Alexander said...

"Next Blog" is a great way to discover Blogs (IMO). Mind you, often a lot of time is spent sorting the wheat from the chaff (by that, I mean spam Blogs and ones last updated in 2004 or something).

12:34 PM  
Blogger The MacBean Gene said...

Yes, Alexander, that's the way I met our friend Kasia

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. Dialing up? Must be a pain in the **s. How is my blog loading in that? *ashamed*

Yes, next blog is what I did a lot in the beginning, now I'm getting less and less time, bit still think it's a good way to explore new blogs.

If Blogger is up...Lately I think it has been very much problems with blogger in different ways.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home