Saturday, September 16, 2006

Recap

I am not used to 4:30 AM. It is a strange hour, hardly night and not quite morning. Now I know there are others who rise even earlier and consider this the middle of the morning. Not I. Since the new job requires being down the mountain in Stuart at 7 AM I am now acquainted with but not accustomed to 4:30. (get ready for an excuse).
The brain does not yet function at that hour and when we get home sleep is the priority. Hence the blog suffers.

But it's Saturday, I slept late (8:30) and the brain is resurrecting all the blog thoughts from a somewhat eventful week.
So here we go....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I soooo now the feeling! I can't cope with that early mornings either. It makes me feel sick. Poor you!

3:10 PM  
Blogger The MacBean Gene said...

The bed is warm, the air is cool and it's dark. It'd just downright un-natural.

6:36 AM  
Blogger Sean said...

Even on those rare evenings when I can't find my bed before midnight, I still wake up at 6am. Waking up a half hour earlier than everyone else in my home gives my Ritalin and Coffee time to kick in before the two little munchkins wake up :)

Sean

4:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a good, good week. You must make up for losing such a beloved cat.
My condolences.

Betty G

11:22 AM  
Blogger The MacBean Gene said...

Six is a more civilized hour, Sean. I would have thought as productive as you are you would be up even before 4:30.

Thanks for visiting Ashraf and for the comment. Your blog has some cool stuff. It just take a while to get through the whole thing.

It's been a good one so far, Boop. Hope yours is also.

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home