Thursday, October 12, 2006

I Tried To Run But She Got Me

My good friend, Betty, our favorite Boopchile has seen fit to tag me with this meme. She then was bold enough to call it a birthday present. I really think she's spent too much time in the cold air of Wisssconnnsson and has developed the Cheesehead disease.

First name? David

Were you named after anyone? I was named after my maternal Grandfather. His name was Elmer David. I sure am glad my mother turned the names around.

Your favorite lunchmeat? Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, wonderful spam. Wonderful Spam. (apologies to Monty Python)

Do you have a journal? Yes, it has one entry dated October 3rd 1995.

Your favorite cereal? Is beer a cereal?

Your favorite ice cream flavor? What ever is in the freezer.

Shoe size? Which foot? One 's a 9 EEE and the other is a 10 EE. I really love self service shoe stores. I just wonder what they do with the mis-matched pair I leave behind.

Red or pink? Does it make a difference when my white shirts are washed with a red skirt?

Your least favorite thing about yourself? My earlobes are starting to sag.

What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Black sweat pants and much to my wives disdain, no shoes.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue, any shade of blue.

Favorite smell? Autumn

Favorite drink? A really good glass of wine. After all, it was Jesus first miracle.

Hat size? 9 1/4 (I think)

Favorite food? Sushi, Lobster, Prime Rib, Caviar, Steamed Blue Crab... I really don't have a favorite. there's nothing I don't like and a lot I do and a lot I do like a lot.

Summer or winter? It's all good.

Favorite sounds? Silence. If I must pick something it's the surf and lines hitting against an aluminum mast. Disregard that, it's wind in the trees and rain on the roof. Disregard that, it's Wanda telling me she loves me. Don't disregard that.

The furtherest you've been from home? Lincoln, Nebraska

Special talents. I'm a fairly good artist. Singing very badly.

When and where were you born? October 18, 1940 at 2:00 PM. Elkhart Indiana at home in a bed that now belongs to my cousin and I'm still upset that it doesn't belong to me! After all I was born in it, not her.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great one Dave :-)

Uh, some of these questions would be very hard for me to answer....

But fav drink I'm sure you know the answer of ;-)

4:52 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

This was great! I love your answers.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your answers.
Actually, I thank you for all the laughts I had.

Betty G

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, yeah, I am glad to know that...something about knowing the real names of my fellow bloggers that I like. Thanks,

8:33 AM  
Blogger The MacBean Gene said...

Yes, Mrs L. I know your favorite drink. And that is a good glass of wine.

Hello, Lori, thanks for stopping by. It's always great to see a new face.

I'm afraid it's the geographical, Ally. Actually it was a toss up between there and Ponca, South Dakota. I never was one to venture far from home. In the psychological I've been all over the universe, past, present and in the future.

I'm glad you found it humorous, Betty. It's really all your doing.

It is nice to know the names of our fellow bloggers, 3C. It does make it a little more personal.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Buffy said...

I'm sure your earlobes are just fine. :)

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home