Monday, January 22, 2007

Ice, Ice, Baby



We didn't have any snow but there was ice. It covered the deck which resulted in the birds who feed there to do some slipping and sliding. The dogs also discovered what it is to slip on the ice. They and we didn't venture far.

It seems like everyone who can spell president has deceided to run for that office. And the election isn't for another two years. It's going to be like a political "Groundhog Day" except the kid that keeps falling out of the tree never gets caught and the groundhog turns out to be a turkey.

In retrospect it's been a fantastic football season topped by two exceptional championship games. Now it's Da Bears and the Baltimore....oops I mean the Indianapolis Colts. I like both teams which means that whoever wins I'll be happy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooops! Look out for those icecles!!! Phew.

We've a lot of snow and ice here now too...

Though the flames at our place may hold me warm. I'm not talking about the look now, I'm talking about Mr L's and my LOVE ;-)

7:27 AM  
Blogger The MacBean Gene said...

It's that look in the morning.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home