Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A Little Help From My Friends...


I don't think this will be overexposed on my blog but every little bit helps even if it's moral support. Lil Toni has put this on E-Bay with proceeds going to Project ValourIT . Here's a chance to own a rare Beatles cel and help buy voice activated computers for our service people who have lost hands and arms. Damn, I wish I had a few extra bucks. Lil Toni, who resides in the South (hand over heart) is doing a fine job of upholding the Southern tradition (hand over heart again) of supporting our men and women in uniform (both hands over heart). Lil Toni..., those legs... in those sexy black stockings ....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know her too? LOL She's a sweetheart isn't she? And a hoot!

4:44 AM  
Blogger GUYK said...

Thanks Dave, I hope she gets a big price for it.

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home