Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Twilight Zone?

Well, it happened again. That dreaded "could not connect to Blogger" appeared. Fortunatly only half the finished post was wiped out. One of these days I'll learn to do these things in Word and do the "copy/paste" thing. So, dear friends, your going to have to wait for it's reappearence. It will, because it's got a little "meat" to it. Why does this always happen to the stuff that actually takes some thought?

Now I can't find the pic of this morning sunrise I was going to post.

I'm logging off, there's something sinister afoot in computerland.
Have a good one.

2 Comments:

Blogger GUYK said...

If It was not free I would not even use it. I am in the process of looking for another host and may have found one. I am just waiting to see the cost per year and what it will cost me to have everything moved from blogger there and the most important thing-can I keep my address and sitemeter current

4:41 PM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Yeah, Blogger has had it problems lately.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home