Thursday, January 12, 2006

Where Does The Morning Go?

I've spent most of the morning reading other peoples blogs. I find them so much more interesting then mine and oftimes don't comment because I don't want to spend all day sitting in front of the computer. So look out, I've been lurking. It seems there are so many good reads floating around there isn't time to hit them all. There are a bunch I want to add to my blog roll and will when I can tear myself away from reading them.

Speaking of lurking, Sheryl, over at Paper Napkin has been hosting her annual de-lurking week which has completely run amok. At this point after over two hundred and forty de-lurkers. I think she's ready for everyone to just go home. I encourage you to help with the further chaos by heading on over and saying hello.

It's going to be a beautiful day on Groundhog Mountain with temps in the 60's an I'm going to get out to enjoy it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonita said...

I hope you always get out for a great walk - one of life's deepest pleasures.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home