Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Shout Out!

Yes, Dave is still alive. This has been a long week and the blogging has suffered. I've been leaving the house at 7:30 AM and the earliest I've returned has been 9:00 PM. Tonight it's after 10.
We have been working in Bedford,Virginia about 100 miles away from Villa MacBean. As with most things I do, I make it fun.
Next week will be closer home and the drive won't be so long and the brain won't be so "fried".
I miss all my interesting blogging friends and hope to soon be back among you on a more regular basis.
Will post a pic of me in my Easter bonnet (since there seems to be some curiosity regarding same) soon. Hey, good things are worth waiting for!

4 Comments:

Blogger mreddie said...

Will be looking for the photo - hope the job is working out for you. ec

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just want to wish you a wonderful FREE weekend :-)

7:04 AM  
Blogger Bonita said...

Are you still here? Photo please.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

This working for a living sure gets in the way of the important stuff, doesn't it? Hope things are easier soon!

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home