Monday, February 27, 2006

So Nice, Blogger Did It Twice




This is Monday blogger trick. It's always celebrated the Monday after lucky Thursday, the 23rd. This is the day when blogger posts a picture twice and and when you try to delete one in the edit thing they both disappear. It's such a handsome group they deserve to be pictured twice. That's my beautiful wife on the right, her very talented sister, Paulette and our cool brother-in-law, Jorge. They are serious "birders" and like nothing better than to sit and watch the show from our deck. They are visiting from Baltimore for the weekend. This picture was taken last summer. No green on the trees, now. Ditto, the second picture.

We enjoy their company. Since they're are family and have been here several times I no longer need to don the tour director hat. And like I say they just like to sit on the deck. I must be off to Galax this afternoon. We are having a paper towel and coffee creamer crisis.

On the way I must stop at the and talk to the people who have the local market about our leasing same. The owners and present operators approached Wanda with the idea. For some reason they need to move on. I'll see what they have to offer.

And to make life even more exciting the company Wanda is working for wants me to come to work for them. Evidently since I can say "insurance sales" without breaking into laughter they think I can do it. Waiting her Friday morning after that delicious dinner at Applebees Thursday, (you remember?) were the pohbahs wanting to know where I was and if I can start licensing school in two weeks. Like I don't already give them a bad time and I'm not even working for them yet. And they think Wanda can be ornery....

There's been a lot of activity at Villa MacBeane lately, what with church, guests, etc. Wanda's sister did show me this site. Go there, turn up the speakers, click on "Glorious" just above the picture of the oh, so white vocalist featured on the black gospel site, hit play and get ready to take praise to a new level.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bonita said...

I'd enjoy birding in your back yard too. We use a Sibley guide. This a.m. I fed some hungry gulls out by my front porch. They gobbled up my stale French bread.

I had trouble loading my photos last night - I had to try several times, and they wouldn't come up. Blogger is sure tempermental. But, its free - you get what you pay for.

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, I'm sure there is a lot of beautiful birds to watch there. i love birds. It's so interesting so see the many species moder nature is providing us with.

3:17 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

I love having family visit and also going to visit them. One of the most important things is life is relationships. :)

3:00 PM  
Blogger The MacBean Gene said...

The birds are so much fun. And we never know what we'll see.
We're not too good on visiting family but they are more than welcome here. We just hate to leave our mountain.

No one commented on "Glorious" and that's the best part of this post.
Now go listen!.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home