Saturday, March 18, 2006

What Kind Of Paper Cut Are You?

I don't know how these things can be accurate but it does sound a lot like I like to think I am. However, I don't like mint (except the kind that makes money) and what does that have to do with anything anyway and why green. Sounds kind of boring, come to think of it. These things are so stupid, why did I do it? How can they be so accurate just by asking a couple of questions? I don't even like mint in my julep.

You Are Mint Green

Balanced and calm, you have mastered the philosophy of living well.
Your friends seek you out for support, and you are able to bring stability to chaotic situations.
You're very open and cheerful - and you feel like you have a lot of freedom in life.
Your future may hold any number of exciting things, and you're ready for all of them!

Since I'll be out of town (that makes no sense either but "out of the woods" or "leaving the forest" doesn't sound much better) for the better part of the week I've turned off the comment moderator. Now you can instantly see your witty repartee. It will also let me know if there is reason to turn it back on. So if you see anything rude or spammy it's not my fault. And if your one of those rude or spammy types think twice before doing your thing around here. Us mountain folk have our ways of getting even.

6 Comments:

Blogger Janie said...

Checked out the what color green.. I think it was kind of like me? Funny that Teal is my favorite color. If someone makes a comment you don't like.. just put it in the trash can! LOL Blessings, Janie Marie

4:27 PM  
Blogger mreddie said...

It said I was grass green, I do like the outdoors. ec

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, this spread to others... I wrote about it and then sisiggy wrote about it and another saw it on her blog and wrote it at her blog, so who knows where it ends? The whole blog universe is some kind of "greenish" now :-)

3:51 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Hello from Nigeria. I got your contact on my private search for a reliable and trusted person to handle a transaction of this nature. I know that the contents of this blog comment might sound so strange, but I want to assure you that every word of it is true and Genuine.

Just kidding. Enjoy your time off!

Sean

1:51 PM  
Blogger Leslie Shelor said...

The green thing said I was a hippie. Funny, my mom says the same thing.

7:37 PM  
Blogger benning said...

I ignore the ones I don't like. So the tests I posted on my own site are strictly the ones where I look good! LOL

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home