Friday, December 02, 2005

Oh, yeah, It's Friday


I've come to the conclusion that time accelerates with age, it's an exponential function. Where did this week go?

I got a nice comment from COWTOWN PATTIE about the bench I built. This table was my first attempt at stick furniture. SWAMBO thinks it's great. She's a real cheerleader when it comes to my arts and crafts. To me it looks a little "wonky".

Busy day this (and people say there's nothing to do up here). I must clean up the mess I made over this week or I will be in big trouble. Think back, Dave. Did she say "Don't make a mess" or was it just "Stay out of trouble"?

I'm off to Wytheville to turn in an employment application with a deadline of Monday and Monday SWAMBO must go to Dobson NC for her insurance test. I'll go with her. We'll have little enough time together what with her leaving for a week in Raleigh on Wednesday next. Hope I can get a few pictures with my antique eight shot digital camera.

Can't believe the weather today, sunny and in the fifties. We may have a front coming through later but for now it's great.

So, my perky little chickadees, (watched Craig Ferguson while cooking last night) I'm off to greet the day. The turkey noodle soup is simmering and I'm already behind schedule.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cowtown Pattie said...

I LOVE stick furniture...except my fat butt would make like Mama Bear and break it most likely...

9:35 AM  
Blogger Cowtown Pattie said...

You don't have an email link?

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that table....it's not "wonky"..hahaha..or whatever "wonky" means!

2:00 AM  
Blogger GUYK said...

If it is functioable it is great! I made a coffee table and a couple of end tables out of a sheet of AB 3/4" plywood and some bought legs and brackets years ago. Still have them and still use them. I was gonna toss them and buy some pretty store bough stuff but sweetthing wouldn't hear of it. She allowed I made 'em, she liked 'em and they still served the purpose. I am glad she is turning into a redneck like me. Sure makes life a lot easier.

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home