Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Pay Attention, This Time...

Ok, I tried to be subtle about this but it seems no one took the hook. This is Martha Munizzi. She 's bringing a whole new look to Black Gospel, to say the least. So I'm going to say again (yes I'm a persistant little bugger, just ask my mom or my wife) go here, turn up the speakers, find "Glorious" just above Martha's picture and click on play. I have dial up and there is no waiting.
For those of you not enjoying a walk with Christ, just enjoy the music and all y'all try not to knock ever any furniture dancing around the living room.

3 Comments:

Blogger mreddie said...

Wow - awesome sound!! My little combuter room doesn't have space for dancing but my chair was bouncing big time. ec

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's joy of music. Because we're having the happy plague already, this is normal behaviour to us ;-)

(Dancing around)

12:48 PM  
Blogger The MacBean Gene said...

Let's just keep the happy plague going Mrs. L. I know Mr. E has the joy of the Lord and it's a nice welcome for Kasia who turned out to be the very charming "blog next door".

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home