Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Wisdom Of Kids...

Annie at Earthen Vessel has some of the jems of wisdom kids come up with. One gives a whole new take on the origin of man. Teaching the B. D. theory will certainly rile up the evolutionists.

I've had this on hold since it happened last Thursday, Lucky Thursday the 23rd, (hope you enjoyed the celebrations) at church. One of the 7 or 8 year old young brothers after taking up the collection and offering the obligitory blessings added "and Lord, please get Kenny out of that Ford and into a Chevy Truck". Now there's a kid who's got his priorities straight.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love kids comments on things :-)

12:43 PM  
Blogger The MacBean Gene said...

So do I Mrs. L. They have such a unpretentious innocence.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Bonita said...

Annie also has a wonderful mom - I couldn't ask for a nicer mother-in-law for my son. I'm so grateful for this family.

10:45 AM  
Blogger The MacBean Gene said...

You know, Bonita, your whole clan sounds like a right nice bunch of people.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home